In the Asana (in Samskrta / Sanskrit, the ancient language base of YOGA) people manage to reach the stage of maximum personal capacity, an exacerbated development, an exceptional concentration and a powerful personal growth, all particularities of YOGA. The movement that follows the stop should be complementary to this and completely smooth, completely dominating the Gravity. In Asana we learn to relax in tension, which is a secret of Yoga.
The Asana, in Yoga, has the following objectives:
1. The muscle strengthening, stretching and its elasticity, and tendons;
2. The strengthening of bone, joint flexibility and functionality, and ligaments
3. The work and balanced endocrine / hormonal function, neurological / neuron-vegetative, and the health psycho-bio-physics
4. An intense brain stimulation, the full control of the body and mind and strengthening of the important anti-relationship brain / body (and hand), and especially the exploration of the relationship (inverse) body / brain
5. Control of the 1.st Universal Force, the gravitational stability, control of movement, and Harmony
6. Operation of organs, tissues, blood and lymphatic circulatory systems, digestive, excretory, selector and sexual
7. The strength and endurance, self-confidence
8. The ability to endure difficult situations in a lucid, accurate and stress-free way and face normal situations in a shrewd and clever form
9. A strong and super cerebral Irrigation and a super lucidity
10. Strengthening of the Will, living together with Tapa – heat of Self-Demand, training of Attention and Continuous Concentration for long periods of time
11. The opening, clearing, widening and strengthening of Nadi (Residual energy of the human DNA) the elimination of toxins, and the development of Chakra (pronounced tchakra – Centers of Energy and intersections of the Nadi)
12. The preparation for intense Energy and vibration work, directed mainly to the spine, spinal cord and ependyma chanel – Sushumna Nadi, predisposing to the passage of Super Power Kundalini (Residual DNA Energy), which once activated and well conducted, provides in Dhyana – True Meditation (another of the Twelve Technical
Disciplines of Yoga) Samadhi (Enlightenment) – Supreme Cosmic Consciousness Intellective-human.