Women have a natural body cycle that impacts the body by causing certain changes in it.
One is the menstrual cycle that begins with the first period that she experiences. The other one is called menopause which marks the end of the menstrual cycle.
The woman’s body experiences many bone, sex-related, and psychological problems that need to be eradicated. Men also face such problems due to their age or any disease.
Hormone therapy is a popular method opted by such patients as a remedy.
Hormone pellet therapy Miami FL ensures the best patient care by providing the best doctors and other staff. Our center is loaded with the most necessary equipment and ensures a 24/7 service to patients.
A Brief History
The history of hormone therapy is not new. The concept of replacing testosterone (or estrogen) dates back to 1917 when a quack implanted a goat’s testicles in a man. Luckily some of the patients showed positive results but many died.
Estrogen was discovered in 1929. After their discovery, a paper published in the Canadian medical association journal indicated the oral consumption of estrogen pills can cure menopausal cramps.
Pellets were introduced in the mid-70s. After research in 1975, the pills began to be prepared with progesterone which minimized the risk of endometrial cancer.
By the 1990s, it had become one of the most popular treatment methods in the USA.
In 1939 A gynecologist, Robert Greenblatt first performed and developed the hormone pellet therapy when he implanted testosterone pellets.
In the year 1972, the FDA approved the use of 75 mg pellet of testosterone. However, you can also use different dosages on a prescription by the doctor.
Are you a candidate?
- Anyone can be a candidate for hormone pellet therapy. It can be used to treat dementia in much older people. It can be used to treat Menopausal symptoms in middle-aged people. Younger people can also use it to treat their migraines or other problems.
- A woman who has experienced early menopause can regain her libido and sexual appetite by using hormone replacement therapy.
- Some women who experience more severe symptoms of menopause can be a candidate for hormone therapy
- Anyone who suspects that his migraine fatigue, anorgasmia, is due to his declining hormone levels can be a candidate.
- Aids patients can also benefit from hormone pellet therapy
- Premenstrual syndrome and sarcopenia suffering patients can also go for it.
- Any depression, stress, mood swings, or anxiety that you feel in your daily life has a chance to be cured by hormone therapy
- Women suffering from osteoporosis, colon cancer can reduce their pains by using hormone replacement therapy.
- Any person undergoing cancer treatment can have hormone pellet therapy by Nulife Institute if he’s suffering from related problems