Almost all men strive to have an incredibly handsome penis. They will do what it takes to make sure their tool is as attractive as possible, so potential mates will enjoy what they find when the clothes finally hit the floor. But what happens when a man has a handsome penis that his partners find incredibly attractive, but they are turned off by it anyway – especially when performing oral sex on such an impressive organ? The answer might lie in the taste of the semen that comes out of that penis.
A Few Facts About Semen
Semen can vary widely from one man to another. One might have copious amounts of it, while another might have very little. Some might have very thick semen, while others can have very thin liquid. Some might have semen that is whitish, some clear, and some might even have semen that appears distinctly yellowish. When it comes to flavor, that can vary widely as well; some report that semen tastes sweet, but others say it tastes terribly bitter and metallic.
On the point of taste, however, there might be something a man can do to improve it.
The Oral Sex Diet
While there can be several factors that play into the taste of semen, a man’s diet is definitely one of the key players. Not only can eating the right foods make a difference in the flavor, but they can also contribute to the health of penis skin, which then leads to a more handsome penis. So pursuing the right kind of diet is a win for a guy in every way – and a big win for his partner, who will get to enjoy something a bit more flavorful in all the good ways.
So what does the oral sex diet consist of?
– Lots of fruits. The natural sweetness of fruit can contribute to semen flavor in a big way. The most prominent of these fruits is pineapple; some men swear by drinking a bit of pineapple juice every day. Other options include apples, grapes, strawberries and the like.
– Surprising flavor bombs. Some foods a man might not think would affect semen really can, and in a great way. These include celery, peppermint, parsley, cinnamon, and even wheatgrass! So sprinkle these items prominently throughout the oral sex diet.
– Very little alcohol. In addition to alcohol causing problems with getting up even the most handsome and eager penis, it can lead to an awful taste for semen. This is especially true for men who drink large amounts of alcohol on a regular basis. Cut back on it and partners will be quite pleased.
– Avoid coniferous foods. Foods like broccoli, cauliflower and asparagus are known for leading to a strange smell in urine, but they can also lead to a bad taste in semen. A guy trying to improve his semen flavor will want to eat these in moderation.
– Keep spices in mind. Some spices, such as the aforementioned cinnamon, are great for boosting flavor. But there are others, such as cloves or curry, that can do just the opposite. Hot spices can also cause the flavor to change.
– Drink lots of water. Good hydration is essential to every body function, and it can also be essential to the flavor of semen. When a man thinks he has plenty of water, he needs to drink more. The water will flush out toxins and other bad stuff in the body, leaving a cleaner taste behind.
– Avoid heavy foods. Things like red meat, heavy garlic flavorings, fried foods of all kinds, all sorts of dairy (especially cheeses) and a variety of junk food can lead to the junk smelling – well, not so fresh. The same is true of the semen that comes out of it. Eat heavy foods only in moderation.
Keeping a Handsome Penis Healthy
Now that a guy knows how to take care of what’s inside the penis, how about looking at the outside? Reach for a high-quality penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil , which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) to keep the skin healthy, supple and ready for action.